Position title: Finance/Operations Support
Dept: Sales Operations
Overall Responsibilities: Support the Financial Analyst and the Operations team with inputting claims (price protection, trailing credits, pricing difference, and post audits) into SAP. Work the Financial Analyst on tracking conditions, insuring claims are submitted. Work with the Operations team investigating OTIF Claims and provide supporting inputting claims.
Specific Responsibilities include: Input claim details into SAP, working toward 100% completion each month. Support the Financial Analyst Reviewing and validates trade spending, promotional allowances and marketing related activities to ensure accurate financial reporting. Ensures timely analysis, response, and communication involving claim deductions, Co-ops, Post Audit Claims. Participates in the cross-functional annual planning process to produce desired business results. Work with Operations and Logistics team reviewing possible OTIF claims, secure POD information and submit disputes in Client Dot Coms TSP portal.
* Meeting monthly Closing Deadlines
* Collaborate with the team to determine best practices, reduction of error
* Significant contribution toward customer team success.
* Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and positive work environment.
* Can adapt to a fast paced, action-oriented organization.
Bachelor's degree in finance, marketing, supply chain, logistics, business administration, or a related field (or MBA if undergraduate degree is non-business). Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and proficient in Word, Power Point and Outlook. Ability to work cross functionally with all levels of the organization.
* 2+ years finance, operations, or logistics experience
* Experience in CE, Mobile, CPG or applicable retail based industries
* Previous experience working for a Supplier for Walmart/SAMS Club
* SAP Financial Applications Experience
* Retail Link Experience