Call Center Manager
Aston Carter Frederick, MD
- Expired: November 25, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is responsible for managing the call center in Frederick, MD. Will have a team of 5-10 people that you will be responsible for managing.
• Supervise a team of Retirement Service Associates who service annuitants and clients. You will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations to help ensure that the Retirement Services organization meets or exceeds productivity and quality standards.
• Monitor and document employee performance including productivity, quality, work habits, attendance, etc. Ensure feedback and training are commensurate with performance. Provide timely coaching to help develop team members and take disciplinary action, if necessary. Write and deliver performance reviews.
• Collaborate with associates to develop, document, and maintain procedures for all facets of work. Ensure comprehensive training is provided for new employees and ongoing training is provided to all associates.
• Take responsibility for complex tasks, including complaint analysis and power of attorney approvals. Perform all tasks related to those cases and see issues through to resolution.
• Assist the associates with phone call handling when necessary to deliver accurate resolution.
• Validate systems and workflows to ensure all processes are functioning correctly, signing off on UAT for system modifications. Identify defects and define options for remediation.
• Research administrative system data and create reports as needed.
retirement, life insurance experience, call center management, Customer service, Call center
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Microsoft Office Suite
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
BusinessView all jobs at Aston Carter