Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Aston Carter Calgary, AB
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Bilingual Emergency Assistance Associate
Placement Type: 6 Month Contract + Possibility For Permanent
Compensation: $ 22 for days and $ 23.50 for overnights
Shifts: Day shifts (7 am - 11 pm) Over nights (11 pm - 7 am)
Must be available 7 days a week including weekends and holidays
Location: Work From Home
Must be bilingual in English and French
- Open medical and non-medical cases to guide/assist clients throughout their medical emergency or other service needs.
- Provide pre-trip assistance and answer pre-trip questions relating to emergency procedures and policy inquiries.
- Collaborate with other departments within to verify information and obtain approval for medical services and invasive or investigative procedures, notably Case Management and Claims.
- Provide medical referrals to clients in conjunction with provider networks to maximize full cost containment.
- Place outgoing calls to arrange billing with medical referrals obtain to ensure smooth payment process for clients and receive incoming calls pertaining to current cases, updating the case and setting appropriate action plans for the case manager
- Interpret policies and fully explain benefit coverage and limitations to avoid client confusion.
- Guide clients through the navigation of pertinent websites for online content and claim submission.
- Administer and enforce client confidentiality in regards to Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Document Act.
- Bilingual French and English Speaking
- Open Availability
- Experienced with Fast Paced work
- Strong Communication Skills
Please feel free to apply! Thank you.
BusinessView all jobs at Aston Carter