Astiva Health, Inc. is a Medicare Advantage Health Plan based in Orange County. We are looking for a Provider Outreach and Marketing Specialist. The Provider Outreach and Marketing Specialist, as a liaison between Astiva and our health care providers, plays an important role in developing brand awareness, and cultivating healthy Plan-Provider relations. In addition to provider outreach, the Specialist will use their experience in traditional marketing to increase brand awareness amongst FMOs, brokers, and agents.
This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the mission of Astiva Health, Inc. Under the direction of the Vice President of Sales & Marketing, this position supports Astiva’s provider network and the growth plans of the sales and marketing development teams. Responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships with identified current and potential physicians and their office staff through frequent direct contact and strong relationship building. The Provider Outreach and Marketing Specialist troubleshoots service matters, maintains knowledge of practice patterns, gathers market intelligence and implements strategies to capture business and establish loyalty with identified physicians. The Provider Outreach and Marketing Specialist is also responsible for managing our database development and target audience development, as well as planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV, etc.).
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
• Develop ongoing networking relationships with FMOs, brokers, agents, independent physicians associations (IPAs), providers, etc.
• Impacts achievement of business development team growth goals by developing strong physician relationships and strategies to influence their engagement with Astiva Health.
• Performs extensive field work (more than 50% of work-week) to ensure positive relationships with physicians, gather market intelligence, and identify/implement growth strategies.
• Collaborates with Astiva’s sales, marketing and physician relations teams, physicians and IPAs to achieve growth objectives.
• Actively participates in network and membership development teams. Prepares and presents reports appropriate for each development team demonstrating thorough preparation.
• Ability to utilize sales principles including obtaining appointments, creating interest, overcoming objections and closing.
• Demonstrates effective communication skills in on-on-one and group settings.
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills to ensure regular follow up on physician matters.
• Required: Read, write, and speaks fluent Korean or Vietnamese
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Minimum of three years of sales/business development experience
• Experience in traditional, electronic and web-based sales strategies.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Sales/Business Development or related field preferred
• Current California Driver’s License and proof of insurance.
• Preferred: Applicant holds a Health, Accident & Health Insurance License or Accident & Health Only Insurance License with the California Department of Insurance
• If not licensed, Applicant must willing to obtain either license within 90 days of employment.
• Utilizing various social media platforms, Salesforce CRM tools, Crimson Market Advantage, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Fluent in English & Korean/Vietnamese
Astiva Health Inc
Costa Mesa, CA