Asta CRS, Inc. (Asta Corporate Resource Solutions) is an Information Technology provider delivering superior quality consulting and staffing solutions to our client partners.
With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs, and to develop and implement practical business strategies and technology solutions. Asta is committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals; to providing our professionals with rewarding careers.
Our growing company has a fantastic opportunity available for you in our Maryland office! We’re seeking a highly motivated IT Recruiter to join our dynamic team. If you’re outgoing and determined to succeed, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you. Qualified candidates will be self-motivated with superior sourcing, relationship building and closing skills.
This is a part time position and will be converted to full time based on performance evaluation.
- Full life-cycle recruitment fulfillment of both technical and non-technical positions
- Establish ongoing pool of candidates for recurring jobs.
- Candidate sourcing via industry tools: Internet database searches, attending job fairs, networking, generating referrals, and through other creative methods to source for qualified candidates.
- Maintain social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter).
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates which may include colleges, job fairs, Internet job boards, employee referrals and personal sourcing efforts.
- Posting advertisements in university sites and various job portals.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with college, university and community college placement offices as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Oversee the effective relationships with colleges and universities, student organizations, faculty, special interest groups and other sources for potential entry level and internship candidates
- Strong experience in OPT/EAD/CPT/H1B Lead generation. Must have good understanding on IT technologies.
- Accurately document and track candidates in the applicant tracking system
- Assist with all applicant tracking and data reconciliation
- Assist in collection of candidate feedback.
- Track employee referral program
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 6 months of recruiting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong technology skills, especially using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be a self-starter, highly driven and self-motivated, and likes a challenge, and is proactive in looking for ways to improve strategy, processes and procedures.
- Greenbelt, MD 20770
- IT Recruiting: 1 year