The Digital Marketing Project Manager will manage day-to-day activities to ensure the Member Value & Communication Business Core Team and POD are meeting deadlines efficiently to deliver on established vision, strategic initiatives, and business goals. In this role, the Digital Marketing PM will oversee projects that involve many diverse stakeholders and will create, manage, and coordinate project schedules, develop project documentation, and facilitate meetings.
• In support of Member Value & Communications Business Core Team Lead, coordinates scheduling of all Business Core Team meetings, tracks project schedules, velocity & actual performance of the schedule against commitments, provides status to Business Core Team & Pod Lead for team communications, captures meeting notes/recaps, follows up on action items, assists with sprint planning & project prioritization process, and communicates updates related to this work to the Business Core Team Lead. Will support Business & Pod Lead on team communications.
• Develops, manages, and communicates master schedule and individual project schedules as they relate to the roadmap with inputs from Product, Business, Dev, etc. for prioritized projects per team communication plan.
• Creates and maintains dependency based project schedules that incorporate timelines from multiple groups and individuals.
• Supports Business Core Team & Pod Leader in translating businesses operating in a waterfall environment to digital development in an agile environment.
• Tracks and communicates risks, issues, and decisions and elevates those that need Business Core Team Lead, Business Unit Lead, and/or VP and SVP approval.
• May include coordination with testing and data teams in support of core projects as requested.
• Collaborates with Business Core Team Lead & Pod Lead, Business Unit Leads, and Product to define requirements for individual projects.
• Maintains schedule of fixes and manages tracking through to resolution.
• Minimum of 5-7 years project management experience and/or scrum master experience within an organization with a major digital presence.
• Familiarity with both Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies. Experience working in an environment that integrates both practices preferred.
• Experience and familiarity with marketing desired.
• Strong technical background and knowledge of the software development lifecycle and deliverables such as requirements, user journeys, process diagrams, user stories, wireframes, and visual designs.
• Advanced expertise with project management software such as Microsoft Project or Smartsheets.
• Visual design acumen and experience creating diagrams, charts, and visual aids using tools such as Visio, Lucidchart or Photoshop.
• Working knowledge of marketing, UX, and product development.
• Experience linking user journeys between two different companies in support of business development a plus.
• Strong leadership skills, superior organizational and communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively across groups.
• Experience working with multi-stakeholder, diverse teams with multiple business objectives a plus.
• Previous experience with analytics or business intelligence software and principles.
• Experience with bug-tracking tools and software such as Jira/Confluence and document storage systems such as Basecamp.
• Working understanding of content management systems (Adobe AEM).
We would also like to see work samples such as a dependency based project schedule, meeting presentation, and an example of issue analysis document, RACI, issue log etc. - during the screening process.
ASTA CRS services are uniquely positioned to support clients in achieving profound efficiencies and relentlessly delivering results. ASTA CRS is a long-time and trusted resource for its clients and partners.
Asta CRS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D .ASTA CRS is proud to state that we are enrolled with the USCIS for the E-Verification Program .