The Sr. Business Development Specialist / Account Management - Pharmacy Programs is responsible for development, improvement and marketing of pharmacy benefit programs designed to increase sales to ensure retention and increase revenue for the Pharmacy Division of Keenan. As a team member, this position assists to develop and maintain strong relationships with KPS Marketing Partners, our affiliated AssuredPartners offices and clients to promote sales and retention of KPS programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Client and industry conferences (i.e., scheduling, tracking, working exhibit booth, generating presentation materials, coordinating with marketing manager to deliver materials to the conferences) when necessary, provide KPS program presentations.
- Assist with RFP and cost proposal requests.
- Coordinate with KPS operations team, implementation of new sales.
- Contribute to development of marketing materials, including quarterly newsletter.
- Assist in coordination of travel schedules for VP and SVP, and others for meetings.
- Support for KPS marketing partners/AssuredPartners requests.
- Assist Business Development VP and SVP with project documentation
- Track sales activity management reports and input sales activity information into Salesforce.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of KPS and new benefit products.
- Assist with KPS special projects and other projects as assigned.
- Maintain confidential and propriety information at all times, including, but not limited to information relating to Keenan Pharmacy Services clients, policies, practices, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SUGGESTED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Preferred 5 years PBM and/or healthcare industry experience in
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- General knowledge of the healthcare industry (Employee Benefits) required.
- Must be detailed oriented and organized.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing; verbally in both a one on one setting and in group settings, such as in a client presentation.
- Demonstrated ability managing projects, utilizing proven project management processes.
- Ability to travel (25% to 35%).
SOFTWARE: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Adept at accessing Salesforce.com and business data from the Internet when required.