Commercial Lines Insurance Regional Sales Account Executive
AssuredPartners of Texas Plano, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Leading Broker Agency Insurance Company, AssuredPartners of Texas, is seeking strong Regional Account Executives to add to our Commercial Lines or Employee Benefits teams
Salary: Competitive base + commission pay depending upon experience. Year 5-8 goal is on-target earnings of 250,000 - 300,000+ annually with a 1mm built book of business.
Office Location: When not in the field, our sales team is asked to come into our Plano, TX office. Our office is located at 500 N Central Expressway, Suite 550, Plano, TX 75074.
Work Hours: Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM CST (full-time non-exempt)
Travel: 50% regional day travel or as needed
AssuredPartners of Texas has Excellent Benefits, including:
- 401K + match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- HSA and FSA options
- Employer-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
- Voluntary life insurance, critical illness, and accident insurance
- Paid time-off and paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonus structure for non-sales positions
Regional Account Executive Summary:
The Regional Account Executive (Sales Producer) sells insurance products and services representing our various carrier partners (non-captive) to existing and new businesses, maintains and expands their book of business, and enhances the public image of the agency. Regional Account Executives are responsible for creating their own leads and closing deals, then passing over clients to the Service Team to manage policies. This is a non-management position. We are looking to add sales talent to both the Commercial Lines team (offer property and casualty policy options to businesses) and the Employee Benefits team (offer group benefits policy options to employers).
Regional Account Executive Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generates a steady flow of qualified prospects from cold-calling, own leads, company supplied leads, and solicits referrals from an existing customer base
- Qualifies prospective clients and explains features and merits of policies offered, recommending amount and type of coverage needed
- Calls on policyholders to deliver and explain policy and suggest changes. Designs insurance and risk management plans for clients.
- Reviews outstanding account receivables, collects payments, and keeps record of payments
- Helps policyholders settle insurance claims in the event of a loss
- Calls on established clients to renew and upgrade accounts
- Develops long-term relationships with clients, carriers, and underwriters. Meets with Marketing Manager and Account Executives on each client renewal to develop renewal and marketing strategies. Works with Account Executive throughout the renewal process.
- Completes an annual client exposure analysis
Regional Account Executive Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or higher degree required
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience required
- Must have experience generating own business leads and successfully hitting sales goals
- Strong mathematical skills: Ability to calculate sales figures and Excel reports required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Experience with a CRM and/or Agency Management system required
- TX P&C License or General Health License preferred, but not required (company will pay for training/licensure)
- Experience within Commercial Lines or Employee Benefits Insurance sales preferred but not required
- Must be willing to travel locally to meet with clients and must possess a valid drivers license
About AssuredPartners of Texas:
AssuredPartners of Texas is a fast-growing, full-service Employee Benefits, HR Outsource, and Property/Casualty Insurance Agency located in north TX.
AssuredPartners of Texas is a Texas-based insurance broker, outsourcing service provider, and consulting firm that leverages its innovative processes and unique team member abilities to educate businesses, employers, individuals, and families on insurance, so they are empowered to take personal responsibility for protecting the important things in their lives.
We care about people. We are not perfect, but we genuinely try to live out our core values and work hard to be a great place for contributors to build their careers. This includes the usual stuff anyone would expect, like a competitive salary, bonus opportunities, and an attractive benefits offering. Equally, if not more important to most, is the track record of growth we have consistently experienced, the fun we have while working hard and winning, and the quality of the people we get to serve with and serve. To get an inside look at our team and culture, please visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AssuredPartnersDallasTX.
Other Common Role Titles: Sales Producer, Outside Sales Representative, Territory Sales Manager, Sales Consultant, Account Manager, New Business Development Manager, and/or Sales Agent
AssuredPartners of Texas
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at AssuredPartners of Texas