Commercial Lines Insurance Marketing Account Executive
AssuredPartners of Houston Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leading Insurance Company, Assured Partners of Houston, is seeking a Commercial Lines Marketing Executive!
Salary: Competitive salary and full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and more)
Office Location: In-office role at 840 Gessner Rd Ste 700, Houston, TX 77024; remote options considered after 6 months of demonstrated proficiency.
Work Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 4:30 PM CST
AssuredPartners has Excellent Benefits, including:
- 401K + match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA and FSA options
- Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary life insurance, critical illness, and accident insurance
- Paid time-off and paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonus structure for non-sales positions
Marketing Executive - Insurance Role Summary:
As a Marketing Executive, you will market new insurance accounts that generate at least $2,500 in income by gathering information from Producers and Account Executives. You will also respond to inquiries regarding new accounts, negotiate premiums and terms with insurance carrier underwriters, prepare proposals and bind coverage.
Marketing Executive - Insurance Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Property and Casualty Insurance license (active) in Texas
- High level of proficiency using online rating systems, maintain underwriter relationships and experience working with wholesale brokers
- The ability to interpret insurance documents
- Expertise and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint with strong keyboarding skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to travel as required
- Willingness to take on additional duties and responsibilities as the need arises
- Shows courtesy and diplomacy with team members, clients, and others inside and outside the agency
Marketing Executive - Commercial Lines Insurance Responsibilities Include:
- Follows up with insurance carrier underwriters to answer questions and solicit quotes for new business
- Manages a high level of insurance-related information in a variety of formats and identifies appropriate carriers for unusual risks in a timely manner.
- Negotiates premiums, coverages, terms and conditions for prospective clients.
- Meets with insurance carrier underwriters and marketing personnel to develop business relationships in order to determine carrier's interest in various classes of business
- Sends new business submissions (applications, loss history, etc) to appropriate insurance companies
- Follows company procedures with respect to all essential duties and responsibilities of the job
- Serves as a resource for Producers and Account Executives
- Develops Proposals
- Regularly works with customers, vendors, and co-workers.
- Assists in executing marketing strategies and objectives
- Maintains marketing database including customer/prospect files.
About AssuredPartners of Houston:
AssuredPartners of Houston, under the AssuredPartners network, is a full-service Employee Benefits and Property/Casualty Insurance Agency located in greater Houston, TX. AssuredPartners is one of the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S., exceeding more than $1.5 billion in revenue since our founding in 2011. We're proud to be the 7th largest broker of U.S. business as ranked by Business Insurance. Website: https://www.assuredpartners.com/
We care about people. We are not perfect, but we genuinely try to live out our core values and work hard to be a great place for contributors to build their careers. This includes a competitive salary, bonus opportunities, and an attractive benefits offering. Equally, if not more important to most, is the track record of growth we have consistently experienced, the fun we have while working hard and winning, and the quality of the people we get to serve with and serve.
AssuredPartners of Houston
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at AssuredPartners of Houston