Employee Benefits Insurance Account Manager
AssuredPartners of California Sacramento, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leading Insurance Company, AssuredPartners - California, is seeking an Account Manager to add to their Employee Benefits team!
Salary: $75,000 - $95,000
Locations: 1455 Response Rd #260 Sacramento, CA 95815, with potential for hybrid in-office/remote in the future
Work Hours: Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM PST (full-time non-exempt) New-Hires MUST be able to go in the office
AssuredPartners - California has Excellent Benefits, including:
- 401K + match
- Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Time Off
Employee Benefits Account Manager Role Summary:
The Account Manager will work collaboratively with the Account Executive and the Producer as the dedicated point of contact for clients.
Employee Benefits Account Manager Requirements:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- College degree or experience equivalent.
- 2-3 years' experience managing an Employee Benefits agency book of business
- CA Life and Health license
- Experience in EPIC highly preferred
Employee Benefits Account Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for strategic management of assigned book of business in conjunction with Producer to understand the client’s business and assist in developing Employee Benefit programs and initiatives that support the client’s goals and objectives. Delivers enrollment, benchmarking, financial and utilization data based on financial review standards and make recommendations as appropriate. Coordinates and ensures a smooth transition process for new customers. Identifies opportunities for adding other lines of coverage or services. Educates clients concerning the regulatory environment and assists clients with compliance issues as necessary.
- Acts as project manager by clearly communicating and collaboratively guiding the account team to execute customer-specific initiatives which deliver unique value through the execution of client-specific business plans, service timelines, and corporate communication. Coordinates and oversees the renewal process, including marketing activities, understanding underwriting and renewal development, and negotiating on behalf of clients.
- Manages day-to-day service for clients including customer claims, billing, eligibility, and service issues. Properly sets expectations for issue resolution, monitors progress and communicates outcomes. Updates EPIC in a timely manner including updates to ongoing activity.
- Conducts implementation activities for new and existing clients by attending implementation meeting with the Producer. Oversees installation of the group or renewal. Assists in the completion and processing of applications. Prepares for open enrollment meetings. Collects forms/data/schedules for regulatory compliance. Finalizes enrollment with the carrier. Reports results to Producer.
- Follows agency policies and procedures including reviewing client contracts, maintaining client files, HIPAA compliance, and agency audits among others. Ensures accuracy of all Agency management system information for marketing, benchmarking and other purposes. Updates on-going activity in Agency management system.
- Maintains relationships with internal and external business partners and carriers.
- Participates in special projects/teams, assists in workflow review and improvement initiatives, and performs all other activities inside and outside of job scope.
AssuredPartners is the fastest-growing independent insurance agency in the U.S. Founded in 2011 as a national partnership of leading independent property and casualty and employee benefits brokerage firms, AssuredPartners is now one of the largest brokers in the nation after acquiring over 325 agencies. AssuredPartners has approximately 7,000 team members and offices in 40 states and two countries reaching 1.5 billion dollars in revenue. As our company continues to grow at a rapid pace, so do the opportunities for our current and future employees.
AssuredPartners of California
BusinessView all jobs at AssuredPartners of California