MEC Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Account Manager is responsible for determining account management strategies related to client service plans; retention of existing clients, customer satisfaction, revenue growth, client surveys, and new business; providing program management for clients requiring complex service models; and overseeing the work of other local and national program management staff. This is a customer-facing role and requires a polished professional appearance and demeanor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Retains Account Management responsibilities for own book of business, including reconciling fund account for each group after run out period has ended
- Makes demonstrated effort to interact with all clients under management responsibility
- Proactively brings recommended solutions to challenging client situations.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement within own book of business, Account Management department and company overall.
- Develops plans of action to address the client concerns and mobilizes resources across organization.
- Helps team members identify key individuals within client organization for client, program and company success.
- Ensures consistent engagement with accounts across team.
- Defines high expectations for client service and results across respective book of business.
- Understands client goals and ensures high quality service plans among team members.
- Engages clients on recurring basis to ensure satisfaction with service levels and results against client goals, using established guidelines.
- Captures and shares results with senior team leaders and tracks progress over time (year-to-year).
- Identifies potential exposures across industries.
- Develops and recommends customized solutions for own and teams’ clients to drive value.
- Identifies issues and opportunities within own book of business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S) from a four-year college or university or 2 years of industry experience
- Insurance license preferred but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills.
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products.
- Analytical and interpretive skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Leadership/management/motivational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent account rounding ability.
- Strong understanding of claims management.
- In-depth knowledge of client servicing.
- Ability to handle conflict and confront challenging issues in a fast work environment.
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies.
- Able to influence and motivate others through persuasive points-of-view.
- Able to work with team members to identify where/when these apply as potential client solutions.
- Has robust understanding of how cost of risk impacts clients financial statements and unique attributes which may hinder solutions (e.g., jurisdictional challenges, union workforces, remote locations, etc.).
Assured Benefits Administrators, Inc.
AddressEl Paso, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Assured Benefits Administrators, Inc.