Senior Product Manager
- Over a month ago
Are you smart, curious, nimble, relentless leader and quick learner enough to tackle one of society’s largest emerging problems?
If you answer yes to all of the above, we might have one of the most interesting product leadership roles out there, just for you.
We are Assured Allies and we are reinventing the products that help our parents better live when they retire… We are already changing how hundreds of thousands of aging adults in the US age and we need a product magician to help us push us to the next level.
Why a magician? Because on a day-to-day you will need to:
- Speak the language of actuaries, data scientists, clinicians, developers, operations team and account management
- Cut to the chase and drive your team to pull a lot of decisions quickly from their hats (and know what to do if they end up wrong)
- Retrospect what you and your team did to make sure we do not make the same mistake twice
- Build and manage a team in a merit based and data driven environment. (e.g. give and receive frank, timely and honest feedback, solicit the best ideas, have solid foundations for decisions)
- Ensure nothing disappears (e.g. falls through the cracks)
- Quickly call out risks and problems but not be discouraged by them
Few other critical requirements:
- We do not provide broomsticks so this position will require some air travel. (Works extensively with our R&D teams in Israel)
- 2-7 years or more of software product management experience
- 2+ years leading product management activities and deep knowledge of either one of these books ( “Lean Startup”,“Startup Owner’s Manual”)
- >5 years utilizing Agile and/or Scrum software methodologies
- Experience in the insurance industry, underwriting, insurtech, and/or working with electronic health data is a plus
Founded in 2018, Assured Allies is on a mission to make Successful Aging—the ability to thrive as long as possible without long-term care and to pay for it if needed—accessible to all. Assured Allies is the leading provider of evidence-based Successful Aging innovation, serving a market of over 90 million Americans over the age of 55. We empower older adults to live happier, healthier, and more independently at home, while reducing the financial burden associated with aging. We use advanced statistical and machine learning algorithms, predictive analytics, unique data collection methods and personalized, evidence-based clinical interventions to offer successful aging programs proven to reduce the risk of disability, and next-generation retirement products that make long-term care insurance accessible and financially sustainable. The company’s two products, AgeAssured and NeverStop, both reduce risk of premature age-related decline and keep people active and living at home longer. We recently raised a series B, and have offices in Tel Aviv and Boston, MA.
It takes a world-class team to achieve an ambitious goal like ours. To do this, we aim to bring smart and curious people from a range of professional backgrounds, all connected by a shared dedication to our mission. You can learn more about us here: https://www.assuredallies.com/
Assured Allies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?