- Assist with activities of daily living, ADL's (turning, positioning, toileting, bathing, grooming, feeding, and mobility).
- Obtain and record vital signs and weight as assigned.
- Accurately document all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Take temperature, pulse, and respiration.
- Performing care as defined by resident plan of care.
- Observe resident and report changes in condition, attitude, reactions, appetite, and behavior to team leader.
- High School Diploma
- State License (Georgia)
- CPR Certification
- First Aid
- TB Test Results
- 1-2 years experience (preferred)