Assurance IQ is a technology insurance organization who is now apart of Prudential as of 2019. Please only apply if you are looking for a Sales career. This is not a Customer Service position. We are ONLY looking for ambitious individuals who have been in a sales position before.
All of our positions in Omaha are permanent opportunities with benefits, salary, work from home options, bonuses, commissions, and promotion opportunities! Our position in Omaha are remote until Covaid-19 restrictions are lifted in Omaha.
As a Sales Representative, you will be the first point of contact for to customers who are excited to learn more about what Assurance IQ can offer them. We are looking for ambitious team members who aren't afraid to dive right in, learn quickly, and rapidly expand their ability and experience.
At Assurance IQ we are disrupting the antiquated and inefficient world of insurance and financial services. Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals are modernizing how people obtain and manage their financial life all through our powerful platform ecosystem.
We are rapidly growing as we expand our product offerings and global footprint, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push our industry into its future. We eliminate waste throughout the industry and calculate the complex into simple, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We are humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions.
What you can expect:
- A culture that is focused on the customers’ needs, and providing a world class experience
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A supportive management team that aids and encourages development and career progression
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions
- A Fast paced, high performance environment
- A comprehensive paid training program covering: general phone sales, overcoming objectives, and Assurance IQ’s business model
- The opportunity to receive paid training hours/study hours to prepare for your Life, Accident & Health License. Registration fees and materials are paid in full by Assurance
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience preferred
- Strong phone skills, excellent verbal and written skills and a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Outstanding active listening skills and the ability to engage customers to determine their unique needs and preferences
- Proficient PC skills with ability to multi-task between computer applications
- Knowledge of life insurance products, or other experience in the financial services industry is highly desired, but not required
- Minimum Internet Speed - ability to hardwire with 30mb down/20mb up speed
You may review our company website by visiting https://www.assurance.com/
Why Work Here?Assurance IQ is direct-to-consumer platform that transforms the buying experience for individuals seeking personalized health and financial wellness solutions. You may review our company website by visiting https://www.assurance.com/
Opportunities to grow and most importantly a career.