Administrative Coordinator, APIC Consulting (Remote)
- Posted: 27 days ago
The Administrative Coordinator (AC) is responsible for providing general administrative support and project management for the internal team, executive team, and Governance. This includes the execution and/or oversight of special projects and support for the CEO, Board of Directors, and Leadership Team. The ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, along with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities is also needed. The Administrative Coordinator provides administrative support and customer service for APIC Consulting Services. This work includes creation, review, & maintenance of documents (e.g., contracts, reports, budgets, consultant tools, etc.); administrative maintenance for the organization’s customer relationship management (CRM) system; business development team support; meeting coordination; shared inbox management; administrative support for the organization’s research assignments; and administrative assistance with special projects. In addition, the role includes administrative support for communications efforts and internal team support.
The ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, along with strong written and verbal communication, are vital to the role. Excellent administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to balance multiple priorities are required. The Administrative Coordinator must be able to work in a fast-paced, fully remote setting and handle a wide variety of activities. This position supports the goals and mission of APIC and APIC Consulting Services. This position has visibility and significant interaction with board members, clients, and consultants.
The Administrative Coordinator exemplifies APIC’s staff core values of Ownership, Unity, and Commitment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Service and Business Development Support (50%)
- Provides customer service both internally and externally;
- Responds to emails, voicemails, and department telephone inquiries;
- Assists with first line of communication for all clients and consultants;
- Assists with onboarding all new consultants, including confirmation of credentials, education, proof of vaccine, and other required documentation;
- Assists with business line development support and implementation;
- Assists with market research support;
- Assists with contract creation and maintenance;
- Assists with scheduling, report review, CRM maintenance, CRM quality control, satisfaction surveys;
- Assists consultants and clients with basic customer service tasks, related to technical issues with file, project, document access;
- Assists where needed with client project.
General Team Support (20%)
- Document creation and maintenance, as well as record keeping for the team;
- Calendar support for the team;
- Responsible for administrative support for the team;
- Responsible for administrative support for all systems;
- Document creation and maintenance of the consultant and client tools;
- Document and graphic procurement for business development and marketing;
- Special projects as assigned.
Leadership Team Support (15%)
- Works directly with the Leadership Team to provide support to all aspects of the daily work;
- Manages Leadership Team’s calendar; planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, speaking engagements, and travel;
- Conserves Leadership Team’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collection, analyzing information, and processing expense reports;
- Assists in the development and distribution of meeting agendas and minutes for the Leadership Team, as needed;
- Provides communication support to internal team and APIC team;
- Manage client and consultant communications as needed.
Governance and High-Level Administrative Support (10%)
- Attends annual meeting, providing direct support to the Executive Office;
- Communicates directly with the Board of Directors for all logistical information;
- Serves as administrative support for Governance work, as requested;
- Develops and maintains accurate Governance files and records as required to support the Executive Office function;
- Assists with Strategic Priority implementation and coordinates others’ efforts to ensure timely deliverables;
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems, records of Board meetings.
Other non-essential duties as assigned (5%)
Knowledge and Skills required for the position
- High School Diploma required. Associates degree, diploma or equivalent, 4-year college degree preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience as a successful admin and/or coordinator.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams) and database management systems. Experience with Teamwork.com, Tracker RMS, Zoom, Doodle, and Bill.com a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of event management planning (including: pre/post and onsite logistics management), experience preparing requests for proposals for events, reviewing and interpreting hotel and catering contracts.
- Exceptional organizational skills that reflect ability to perform multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with decision-making capability.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to establish or work within an established set of priorities, manage multiple demands and projects, and meet deadlines.
- Results-oriented: Ability to prioritize and work at a fast pace and meet critical deadlines.
- Customer service: Works and communicates with clients and customers to satisfy their expectations. Committed to quality service.
- Oral communication: Ability to communicate information in a clear and concise manner with individuals at all levels, including board members, clients, and consultants.
- Written communication: Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in writing.
- Confidentiality: Ability to work with and maintain the confidentiality of data and information.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to balance heavy workload with short- and long-term project deadlines, address changing priorities, and work well under pressure.
APIC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Association for Professionals in Infection Control and
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?