Insurance Benefits Advisor
Association Member Benefits Advisors Colstrip, MT
- Posted: over a month ago
ABOUT ASSOCIATION MEMBER BENEFITS ADVISORS (AMBA)?
AMBA is a National Marketing and Insurance Agency that provides much-needed coverage to retired and active educators, police, fire fighters and other state, city, and municipal workers nationwide. Our agents help some of our most selfless servants secure the retirement they deserve. We are exclusively endorsed by over 70 state association clients across 39 states and in Montana, we are exclusively endorsed by the Montana Retired Educators Association.
- Family comes first. Though we've grown nationally, AMBA was founded as a family business and continues to put family first. A typical work week is Mondays-Fridays with daytime selling hours. Unlike other sales jobs, you can have plenty of time with your family and friends!
- We believe in what we do. Working with heroes is the most rewarding career. Educators, firefighters, and state employees deserve a secure financial future. This principle drives everything we do.
- "A deal is a deal. A promise is a promise." These are words we live by every day. We offer only quality benefits to keep our Association partners strong and ready for the future.
WHAT TO EXPECT AS AN INSURANCE BENEFITS ADVISOR
You'll meet with active or retired public employees and facilitate client relationships which are the lifeblood of our company. Utilizing our proven sales system, in-depth product knowledge and your interpersonal skills, you sell needs-based products by building a rapport with public employees as you help them choose benefits to secure their financial future.
Our exclusive endorsements provide you with qualified leads at no-cost and you spend 80% of your time where your passion is - being out in the field meeting with prospective clients, conducting in-school workshops, presenting informational seminars, and educating members at local association chapter meetings and conferences. As you help hard-working people retire, you'll help yourself do the same through your income potential and residuals. You will work for a company that takes care of both you as an agent and your clients! You'll engage in our comprehensive ongoing training which sets you up for continual success as an advisor.
COVID 19- NOTE: During these challenging times, together, our advisors and Association partners are helping our seniors stay informed, provide camaraderie even if just online for now, and ensuring sure they have access to the benefits they need now more than ever. Temporarily our appointments and held virtually and over the phone.
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
- No prior insurance experience required. Fast learner. You do not need any prior insurance experience, since we provide extensive training prior to entering the field.
- Entrepreneurial and competitive spirit, goal-oriented and self-starter.
- A positive and motivated mindset, and a professional image.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and integrity.
- Life and Health insurance license preferred but not required at time of application. We will help you obtain your state Life and Health insurance license, which is required before you attend our training and onboarding class.
- Reliable source of transportation and valid driver's license.
- Ability to pass a standard background and credit check in order to be appointed with our carriers.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Performance-based compensation plan that includes advance commissions and residual income with lifetime vesting. No commission cap. Avg 1st Year Earnings - $75k to $90k or 1st Year Top Producers $100k to $120k.
- Monthly cash bonuses, sales incentives, and award. Yearly incentives including trips to places like New York; Maui; Adare, Ireland; Canada; New Zealand, and an opportunity in 2021 to win a Tesla.
- Flexibility. Set your own schedule and customer meetings.
- Comprehensive onboarding, initial training, and ongoing support.
- Paired with a New Agent Success Consultant for first year to lend additional support (in addition to your manager).
- Company is growing rapidly with room for advancement.
Association Member Benefits Advisors
BusinessView all jobs at Association Member Benefits Advisors