Pediatric clinic seeking a dynamic and reliable PT LPN. The LPN will work under the supervision of a nurse and will be expected to use specialized knowledge, judgement and nursing skills with the care of our patients according to our clinic policies.
- Graduate of an accredited LPN program
- Minimum of 6 months training and work experience in a pediatric setting
- Knowledge of scope and role of an LPN
- Current BLS certificate from the American Heart Association
- Maintain LPN certification current
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Computer literacy
- Excellent time management
- Must have a clean background check and drug screen
Some of the responsibilities of this job:
- Assist in daily triage/sick calls
- Administer medications/immunizations as ordered by physicians.
- Assist in maintaining medical inventory and supplies.
- Coordination and tracking of referrals, labs and radiology orders.
- Schedule appointments as needed.
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:30 am -5:30 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am - 11:30 am
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.