Associates in Dermatology, PLLC (AID) is an organization comprised of several highly esteemed dermatologists in the Louisville area who have combined resources in order to provide the highest quality care to our patients and treat a variety of skins conditions.
We are seeking Medical Assistant candidates that display excellent teamwork, accountability and will successfully function within a high performing organization to join our team within one of several local offices.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Collection of patient history upon arrival for exam.
- Prepare and update patient charts in EMR
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields preferred
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Prior scribing experience preferred
- Proficient technological ability a must