This position requires significant experience installing security products such as CCTV, alarms, access control and sound systems. Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements.
ATS is looking to hire a Service Manager! We are an established company that provides surveillance systems, access control and intrusion alarms to local businesses. We are a growing company, with a focus on quality and customer service. We value our employees, understand they are a key part of our success, and treat them right.
The ideal candidate for this position has multiple years of experience with CCTV installations (analog and IP), access control, alarms and sound systems. We are willing to train on either alarms , access control or sound systems. Ideal candidate also has experience with project management and leading teams.
If you’re eager to learn, can work independently, and want to be an integral part of our company growth- this job is for you!
Job Description: The Service Manager will assist General Manager with project management, service management, and site surveys/estimates.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct walk-throughs at project start & deliver installation materials to project lead
- Conduct installation inspections at project end & ensure all necessary documents are completed
- Follow up on open service tickets with technicians and customers
- Assist on site surveys, create written proposals
- Provide technical support for clients, installation team and service techs
- Communicate with clients via phone and email regarding support issues and project related tasks
- Continued training on new and existing products
- Recommend training for employees based on evaluation
- Perform service calls on surveillance systems, access control, alarms and sound systems
- Program and stage cameras, NVR’s and wireless devices for installation team
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Program access control systems prior to installations
- Configure VMS & train client on software
- Configure network for remote access
- Find solutions for technical issues from vendor support, forums, internet, etc.
Qualifications and Job Requirements
- High school diploma/ GED
- Good communication and management skills
- Strong understanding of networking (certification/diploma/degree not required but preferred)
- 3+ years of experience installing CCTV systems, alarm systems, and/or access control
- Looking for OSHA 10 (not required but preferred)
- Looking for NICET certification (not required but preferred)
- Looking for Level 1 Alarm Technician – WIESA (not required but preferred)
- Experience supervising employees/installation teams
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Ability to implement and enforce safety rules
- Can read and interpret work orders
- Strong understanding of access control
- Ability to troubleshoot analog and IP based surveillance systems
- Must be able to work with little to no support from internal staff
- Clean criminal history
- Clean driving record for 3 years
- Outside in heat/cold
- Extension ladders/mechanical lifts
- Construction sites
- Office Environment
- Must be able to Ascends/descends ladders, scaffolds, stairs, and works in confined spaces and in proximity to loud machinery.
- Must be able to position yourself to work in confined spaces such as trenches, pits, manholes, attics and tunnels.
- Must be able recognize exposure to live circuits and/or operating machinery.
- Climb up onto and down from equipment.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Able to manipulate small hand tools