Here is your opportunity to join a stable company with a competitive salary and benefits package!
Job responsibilities include financial reporting duties including A/R, A/P, and payroll transactions. Other responsibilities include preparing inventory reconciliations, month-end and year-end reporting, and entering daily bank transactions.
- Full-time Senior Accountant
- Located in York, NE
- $60,000 - $80,000 annually DOE
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting
- 3-5 years related experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume to Erin Blauhorn, Professional Division Recruiter at: erinb @associated-staffing.com.