Swing Stage/ Sky Climber or Spider Operator
Associated Scaffolding Company Durham, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
This individual is responsible for skilled mechanical work in the maintenance of motorized construction access rental equipment as well as the installation of equipment on customer job sites.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Troubleshoot, test and perform maintenance on standard Swing Stage equipment and accessories.
- Perform inspections in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Following checklists to ensure all important parts are examined.
- Make off-site service calls as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and co-workers.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment.
Qualifications and Skills
- General knowledgein the inspection, disassembly, repair and reassembly of swing stage equipment.
- A current driver's license with a clean 5 year driving record.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- The ability to read, write, and comprehend English (Conversational Spanish is a plus).
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to lift 75 lbs. without assistance.
- The ability to work at heights greater than 100 feet above ground level.
Preferred experience but not required as we are willing to train:
- Formal training to erect and operate suspended scaffolds.
- Formal fall protection training.
- Prior rigging experience preferred but not required.
Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us. Employee benefits include:
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employer paid life insurance and supplemental life Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) retirement plan, with company matching
- 2 weeks paid vacation after waiting period
- 8 paid holidays
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Associated Scaffolding Company
AgricultureView all jobs at Associated Scaffolding Company