Associated Ready Mixed Concrete Blythe, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Paid training is available for candidates that have a Class A or B permit with airbrake and tank endorsements.
- Starting pay is $25 per hour after paid training. We give annual increases with NO CAP and we pay for experience!
*We are also hiring Part Time Ready Mixed Truck Drivers. You can inquire about that position by call 1.866.HIRING4 or look at ReadyMixedDriver.com. Please note that Part Time positions will have limited benefits and a different hourly rate. Part Time Drivers must have a Class A or B license. You can apply for the Part Time position via putting this link in your browser:
https://associated.careerplug.com/j/0qgxxeTRUCK DRIVER BENEFITS:
- PPO/HMO Health Insurance, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Overtime pay
- Direct Deposit
- Training Program
- Strong Safety Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of concrete to our customers.
- Responsible for maintaining the proper speed, following distance, and must be aware hazards (defensive driving).
- Thorough DOT Pre and Post trip Inspections which include raising and lowering of the hood.
- Maintain driver logs and time-cards within the DOT guidelines.
- Truck Driver must have a valid Class A or B commercial drivers permit or license and Air Break and Tanker endorsements.
- Truck Driver record must not contain any reckless driving offenses, leaving the scene of an accident, DUI's, etc.
- Be able to communicate effectively with customers and Dispatch, while representing the company in a professional manner.
- Ability to work from elevated platforms as well as climbing ladders, climbing in and out of the truck, and lifting up to 50lbs.
Successful Ready Mixed Truck Driver candidate must submit to post offer pre-employment physical examination, drug/alcohol screen and background check. Some positions require FMCSA regulated on-going drug and alcohol testing.
Associated Ready Mixed Concrete
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Associated Ready Mixed Concrete