Associated Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons has been serving patients in Peoria, IL for 49 years. We are leaders in oral surgery, specializing in wisdom teeth extractions, dental implant placement, and complex oral surgery needs for jaw correction, trauma, and identified pathology.
We are excited to announce our busy office is growing and we are in need of a motivated Registered Nurse to join our team at our Peoria location!
Job responsibilities will include:
- Establishing a personal rapport with patients to help review medical history, to answer questions regarding their procedure and to instruct them on aftersurgery care.
- Starting IV's
- Drawing up medication into syringes and maintaining accurate records on controlled substances.
- Administering medications
- Monitoring patient vitals
- Assisting the surgeon during cases in office and occasionally at local hospital.
- Chartingin patient's electronic health record.
- Recovering patients after surgery.
- Making/taking phone calls from patients regarding their treatment.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment
- Maintaining patient confidence by protecting confidential information.
- Contribute to team effort to properly meet the needs of the patient and the practice
Candidate will be required to work full time, Monday through Friday, day shift hours.No weekends or holidays.We are looking for a leader who is great at multi-taskingand hasexcellent nursing skills. Qualified candidates willalso be compassionate with patients and enjoy a fast-pacedenvironment.ACLS certification and/or dental knowledge a plus!
Excellent benefits including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, employee recognition program and 401k.
Associated Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of Peoria LTD