Home Health Needed – Beverly, MA
Would you like to be part of a happy and thriving team of caregivers? We are searching for a caring, compassionate and hard-working caregiver to be part of a small supportive housing building in Beverly, MA. These are currently part time and per diem weekday and weekend 8-hour shifts, including awake overnight positions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting clients with activities of daily living including: bathing, dressing, grooming, skin care, mouth care, foot care, and toileting as directed by resident’s care plan
- Providing medication reminders.
- Engaging in conversation with residents.
- Communicating and reporting any changes or concerns regarding clients in a timely manner.
- Cooperating with all other caregivers and staff to deliver excellent care to clients, and participating in multi-disciplinary care delivery.
Home Health Aide Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Successful completion of the Home Health Aide training or its equivalent or a current CNA license with successful completion of the Home Health Aide crossover training or its equivalent.
Home Health Aide Benefits (Part-Time):
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Stock Purchase Plan
We care for all of our caregivers and do our best to make sure you are supported in every aspect of your career. Come work for us and discover why our company is the #1 In Home Senior Care provider in the state of Massachusetts.
Apply now to find out more about joining our team!