RN Emergency Department - ER RN - $46,800 - 13 week assignment
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RN Emergency Department - ER RN - $3,600 per week for an ONGOING FULLTIME ASSIGNMENT
Pay: $1,200 per 12 hour shift
Shift: Full Time 36 hours per week / up to 48 hours
Schedule: 7AM and 7PM shifts available
- ER RN’s treat patients in emergency situations where they are experiencing trauma or injury
- They quickly recognize life-threatening problems and are trained to help solve them on the spot
- ER RN’s treat a variety of conditions from sore throats to heart attacks for patients of all ages and backgrounds
- They will stabilize patients experiencing trauma and help minimize pain
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN): 4-Year Education
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN): 2-Year Education
- You must earn an ADN or BSN degree and pass the NCLEX to apply for a license as a RN
- RN‘s can only work with an active state license
- Fire Card
Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran.
Associated Health Professionals, Inc.
2051 Marengo StLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Emergency ROOM Registered Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.