Full-Time Medical Assistant
Associated Dermatologists is searching for a medical assistant that will add to our growing practices, values, and mission.
FULL TIME, Medical Assistant to work in a very fast paced Clinical and Cosmetic Dermatology practice. 4 locations -7 physicians and 4 PA’s. Health, dental, and vision Benefits after 90 days of full time and satisfactory employment. We offer vacation and paid time off, paid holidays, yearly uniform allowance, employer paid life, disability and long-term care insurances as well as a 401k/Profit sharing plan with matching for contributions. Candidate must be a graduate of an accredited Medical Assisting program. Experienced, motivated, compassionate, skilled, reliable, teachable and flexible candidates will be considered.Your job may require working at any location (West Bloomfield, Commerce, Novi, and Berkley).
Please submit a current resume with all pertinent information.
- Assist practitioner with surgeries and surgical set ups
- Room patients and conduct an accurate history, charting in an electronic health record or paper chart
- Educate patients regarding their diagnoses, treatments and medications per physician order
- Draw blood and give injections per physician order
- Knowledge of proper instrument sterilization
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Extensive use of office machines, computers, iPads, etc : for EMR entry, etc.
Please send a current Resume atten: Sal Nissan
A cover letter explaining why you would be interested in this position would be helpful in determining our consideration to interview you.