Associated Behavioral Health Care is a highly trained, dedicated, and compassionate team of psychologists, physicians, certified counselors, and administrators. ABHC is seeking an enthusiastic PMHNP or ARNP.
In addition to conventional medication management, at ABHC you will be on the cutting edge of care by being trained and providing TMS treatments for patients.
Be one of the first in your field to specialize in Suboxone management.
Flexible schedule is available, ABHC is looking for full or part time candidates. No need for previous experience; learn with us as you gain knowledge of the field.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Evaluate scheduled patient consistent with prevailing practice standards. This includes collection of psychiatric history, relevant medical history, social and family history, mental status exam, diagnosis, and devising a treatment recommendation
* Establish rapport with patient and relevant members of their social system to assist them in understanding and accepting treatment recommendations within a shared decision making model
* To prescribe and implement treatment consistent with diagnosis and relevant standards, including the prescription of medications consistent with the ARNP’s scope of practice
* Complete records accurately and in a timely fashion. Generally, this means the same day of the service provided, but no later 48 hours after seen.
* Code services consistent with ethical and legal billing standards while supporting billing adequate to support the position financially.
* Strive to seek 80% productivity based upon CPT code time elements. Extra time is allotted to complete an initial evaluation per ABHC utilization policy for medical services.
* Cooperate with other medical services around vacation coverage, both direct and medication refills as necessary.
Knowledge, Technical and Soft Skills:
* To accurately diagnosis consistent with current DSM and ICD codes
* Ability to use electronic medical records and willingness to learn and use the ABHC EMR(s) including ePrescription.
* Collaborate with internal and external clinicians, administrative staff, and management staff to provide the best care to all clients/patients of ABHC.
* Have no prohibition from contracting with governmental agencies.
Education and Experience:
* Licensed as PMHNP or ARNP in the State of Washington with commiserate education.
Full Time, Part Time, and Contract positions available, in Bellevue, Kent, North and West Seattle
Benefits to begin for FT employees after 90 days
Openings at our Bellevue, WS and NS locations!