Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: colleaguecare@AssociatedBank.com or call: (800) 878-3282.
Provide our customers with fast, friendly customer service by always adhering to common courtesies and delivering the brand promise with every customer. Efficiently and accurately process customer transactions while adhering to all required policies and procedures. Support the sales process in the branch by identifying customer needs, promoting current offers and referring customers to other colleagues for assistance with financial solutions. Provide awareness and if warranted, demonstration of all channel capabilities and the overall benefit to the customer.
As a valued colleague of Associated Bank you play a critical role in delivering an exceptional customer experience during every interaction. Expectations for this position require the ongoing focus on building solid and long lasting relationships by engaging all customers in a positive manner. Colleagues should provide customers a positive experience that includes undivided attention, straightforward and knowledgeable service and insure that the customer's best interests are our number one priority. Consistency around customer experience guidelines is key and expected from all of our colleagues. Our goal is to simplify the customer experience and deliver outstanding service to every customer, every time.
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements. Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesn't meet regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed, to management. This reporting can be done directly to any member of management, including Human Resources or Corporate Security, or can be reported through Associated's anonymous Ethics Hotline.
Key Result Areas
1. Customer Service
2. Operational/Procedural Activities
5. Team Support
6. Attract and retain customer relationships by extending a warm welcome and common courtesies to every customer and by providing accurate and timely service, which includes, but is not limited to, cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, handling loan and credit card payments, dispensing monetary instruments (domestic and foreign), fulfill business services, demonstrate and advance digital technology within established guidelines to ensure an excellent customer experience at every point of contact.
7. Balance and proves cash daily to maintain accurate transactions processed and recordkeeping. Identifies payees and verifies signatures and endorsements, remains up-to-date on all security procedures.
8. Answers telephone inquiries and provides information in accordance with company policies, while delivering an exceptional customer experience.
9. Protect the Bank's financial interests by complying with internal and external policies, procedures, and regulations.
10. Learn the bank's products and services to retain and enhance customer account relationships. Identify opportunities to resolve customer needs and refer the customer to Bank Colleagues who can help meet their needs. Share product and service promotions and new opportunities with our customers including cross channel awareness and usage.
11. Support and service fellow colleagues within and outside of the banking office by adhering to the company's vision and values while fulfilling our Brand promise.
12. Perform office duties including maintaining office supplies and providing a professional, organized environment.
13. Service the ATM machines, safe deposit area, vault and night drop, as assigned.
14. In offices with Safe Deposit functions: monitor access to safe deposit boxes, open new safe deposit accounts, maintain lease agreements, and answer any questions to ensure client satisfaction and safety.
15. High School or equivalent combination of education and experience , Required
16. Less than 2 years Demonstrated customer service skills and computer experience.
17. Less than 2 years Demonstrated customer service skills, 6 months of cash handling experience, computer experience, and sales and/or retail experience., Preferred
18. Verbal Communication , Intermediate
19. Written Communication , Intermediate
20. Mathematical , Intermediate
21. Other: Attention to detail, Advanced
22. Operate Office Equipment , Intermediate
23. Microsoft Office , Intermediate
General Physical Condition
24. Moderate physical activity; routine handling of objects of 21-50 pounds or continuous standing, walking, keyboard, or CRT work (at least 80% of time) OR periods of moderate discomfort due to noise and/or other adverse conditions.
Job: **Community Banking*
Title: Teller - Suamico
Requisition ID: 1911243