Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: colleaguecare@AssociatedBank.com or call: (800) 878-3282.
Assists the Health Benefits team by working independently and jointly with employers, relationship management, and other internal service teams to support the partner's service health and portal integration. Effective day to day WEX database management and integration into employer groups with a keen attention to detail and strong customer service orientation. Own day-to-day service resolutions for our employers and channel partners. Manage integration and onboarding for new employer groups to the Health Benefits portal. Respond to and manage problem resolution for assigned employer groups, employer inbound volume to call center, and inbound email to shared mailbox. Work in a team environment to be able to assist for employer groups, relationship management and for intermittent employer requests. Understand the employer life cycle by helping to execute and identify opportunities for buying decisions, employee education, material readiness requests, and support performance requirements at employer request, this should be done to sustain the system in the most cost effective manner with support of the system administrator and product manager.
Responsible for expanding and deepening customer relationships by identifying customers' needs comprehensively and matching their needs with selections and resources within the colleague's assigned business line and across all business lines of Associated Bank.
As a valued colleague of Associated Bank you play a critical role in delivering an exceptional customer experience during every interaction. Expectations for this position require the ongoing focus on building solid and long lasting relationships by engaging all customers in a positive manner. Colleagues should provide customers a positive experience that includes undivided attention, straightforward and knowledgeable service and ensure that the customer's best interests are our number one priority. Consistency around customer experience guidelines is key and expected from all of our colleagues. Our goal is to simplify the customer experience and deliver outstanding service to every customer, every time.
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements. Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesn't meet regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed, to management. This reporting can be done directly to any member of management, including Human Resources or Corporate Security, or can be reported through Associated's anonymous Ethics Hotline.
1. Supports inbound call center and managing shared mailbox for employer questions including onboarding support with integration into health benefits platforms and additional servicing needs
2. Provides problem resolution to support Business Relations and is a liaison between Business Relations and other departments in addressing concerns shared.
3. Tracks and reports on SLA and other service commitments for assigned partners and groups, provides information necessary and prepares full partner scorecard.
4. Services and knows our customers' business processes to work on partner and employer efficiency opportunities
5. Identifies and supports training program for assigned partners and groups.
6. Creates and reviews reports which illustrate aggregate data and trends for their respective assigned relationships.
7. Attends integration meetings on site, as needed
8. Attends as needed, partner health on site meetings as assigned employers to specialist - appx 20-30 per rep dependent on health benefit strategy integration
9. Supports team on coordination and execution for enhanced functionality for assigned channel partners.
10. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Communication or Business Related Degree, Required
11. 1-3 years Account/relationship management or in employee benefits consulting, Required
12. 2-4 years Implementing Technical Solutions, Preferred
13. 2-4 years On boarding and implementation of HSA, Health Reimbursement Accounts and FSA, Preferred
14. Customer Relations , Intermediate
15. Ability to Multi Task and Prioritize , Intermediate
16. Insurance Terminology , Beginner
17. Grammar/Spelling , Advanced
18. Written Communication , Intermediate
19. Verbal Communication , Advanced
*Licenses and Certifications*
20. Life & Health Insurance License within 3 months, Required
*General Physical Condition*
21. Light physical effort; routine handling of heavy objects up to 20 pounds or prolonged standing, keyboard, or CRT work (at least 50% of time)