At Associated Bank, we know the importance of good investments and that is why we invest in good people.
Associated's Customer Care Representative role offers you a great start in banking through our Contact Center located in either Green Bay, Stevens Point, or Hales Corners, WI. Here you can start or elevate your career in banking and learn about many areas within the bank related to customer service, compliance, risk and or retail banking. We are committed to your success and offer an extensive training program to get you started on the right path.
Our Customer Care Representatives are responsible to:
* Respond to customer inquires through multiple channels including telephone, e-mail, web chat in a 24 x 7 x 365, award winning Contact Center.
* Provide extraordinary customer service to Associated Bank customers ensuring first contact resolution.
* Deepen customer relationships by providing knowledgeable product and support advice.
* Be a customer advocate while adhering to company policies, procedures and product guidelines.
* Listen empathetically and respond to difficult customers calmly and with confidence.
* Meet daily quality and productivity standards to ensure department goals are met.
* Make a difference to customers by providing them with support and outcomes that benefit them.
* Demonstrate a strong work ethic with creative problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Like to thrive in a fast paced, results-driven environment
* Are professional with a positive attitude
* Are agile in a changing environment and be able to adjust one's approach to a situation, constraints or multiple demands.
* Like to learn and navigate comfortably in an ever-changing technical systems environment.
* Stay current on frequent policy, product and procedural changes impacting products and customers.
* Prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks while effectively servicing customers in a timely manner.
Associated is about Strong Connections. Clear Direction. Real Opportunities. We offer:
* Casual dress code
* Four week training program
* Competitive wage to start earning $15/hour, plus an 8% shift differential for 2ndshift, 10% for 3rdshift and 10% on weekends
* Opportunity to grow a career with a leading financial institution in the Midwest
* Immediate paid vacation time, sick and holiday pay for Full and Part time
* Free Nurse on-site (at some locations)
* Sit/stand desks (at some locations)
* Wellness programs
* Tuition reimbursement and online training through our own university
* Retirement plans to include a pension plan
* Adoption assistance, military leave and more!
At Associated, we succeed together. You'll:
* Experience strong connections with colleagues, customers and the community.
* Feel included in the big picture through active, candid leadership communication.
* Take advantage of real opportunities to pursue your interests and develop new skills.
* Make a difference every day at Associated.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: colleaguecare@AssociatedBank.com or call: (800) 878-3282.