Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: colleaguecare@AssociatedBank.com or call: (800) 878-3282.
Business Insurance Sales Consultant
As a dynamic and growing organization, Associated Benefits and Risk Consulting is seeking a motivated Sales Professional to join our team of Business Insurance Consultants.
Associated Financial Group is a premier employee benefits, business insurance and HR consulting agency based in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois. We are known for our high energy, innovation and commitment - to our clients and each other. As a Business Insurance Consultant, you will build and maintain relationships with businesses, tailoring property and casualty insurance programs in order to facilitate new business production. We provide you with a wealth of resources to help you reach your full potential. Every day at Associated Benefits and Risk Consulting brings real opportunities for success and career development. In fact, our employees made us one of the best places to work in the Midwest!
- Top earning potential -the more business you develop, the greater your income!
- 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Plan and Pension Plan
- Comprehensive benefit package, banking benefits and wellness programs
- Great Sales training and onboarding along with Personal & Professional Development
- Leading edge technology, comprehensive tools and resources to assist you -including top tier access to a wide variety of insurance carriers from regional to global
- HR Solutions -clients have direct access to HR Consultants and services
- Partnership with Associated Bank provides a competitive edge -we have the ability to service our client's total financial needs.
- Community involvement/volunteer opportunities highly supported. Networking opportunities with Company Resource Groups
As a Business Insurance Consultant you will discover and create relationships with companies and buying influences. A consultative approach is used with prospects to uncover needs and provide solutions in the area of business insurance. Although you will specialize in the property/casualty segment of our business, you will also have strong partnership support from agency experts to offer a broad range of financial services solutions clients. New business acquisition and client retention is critical to success.
- Spend significant portion of time seeking out new business by sourcing prospects (cold calls, warm calls, referrals, etc.), conducting introductory meetings, proposal meetings, and renewal meetings with businesses and organizations using ABRC's value added services and Strategic Selling methodology in order to generate and retain new business relationships.
- Deepens client relationships through cross selling -referring customers to business partners within and across lines of business who can best meet their needs.
- Acts as the quarterback on the servicing team to meet client expectations and retain clients - including being an advocate for clients with insurance carriers, third party administrators, service staff and professional resources.
- Maintains sold understanding of all of ABRC products and services, attends sales training seminars and product knowledge workshops. Stays current with industry trends.
As a business insurance consultant you must have a passion for results, are self-motivated, and possess the ability to develop strong business relationships in order to develop new business. The successful candidate will have Insurance Industry experience, ideally demonstrated by a designation or two, and a strong desire to work in a client relationship capacity.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 years of Insurance Industry experience which could be achieved through/any/of the following: insurance agency or insurance carrier experience, or claims adjusting or underwriting experience
- Commercial Insurance Sales experience highly preferred
- Property Casualty and Life and Health Licenses required within 3 months of employment - preference given to those with existing insurance licensing.
Title: Business Insurance Consultant II - Property & Casualty
Location: Wisconsin-Green Bay
Requisition ID: 1611428