Associated benefits and Risk Consulting is growing and we are looking to add a Direct Bill Insurance Accountant to our Kimberly team.
Associated Benefits and Risk Consulting is a premier employee benefits, business insurance and HR consulting agency based in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois. We are known for our high energy, innovation and commitment - to our clients and each other. Plus, our employees made us one of the best places to work in the Midwest!
- Competitive Compensation, 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Plan and Pension Plan
- Comprehensive benefit package, banking benefits and wellness programs
- Great training and onboarding along with personal & professional development
- Leading edge technology, comprehensive tools and resources to assist you -including top tier access to a wide variety of insurance carriers from regional to global
- HR Solutions -clients have direct access to HR Consultants and services
- Partnership with Associated Bank provides a competitive edge -we have the ability to service our client's total financial needs
- Community involvement/volunteer opportunities highly supported. Networking opportunities with Company Resource Groups
Responsible for accurate and timely processing and reconciliation of all direct bill payments received by the Company. Research and respond to payment questions and review policy information from the appropriate system. Find opportunities to improve processes and procedures. Assist with the monthly reporting of and accurate filing of completed statements and other relevant documentation. Train new colleagues regarding Associated Benefits and Risk Consulting Accounting processes and procedures.