SR. ACCOUNT MANAGER, SMART HOME SERVICES
Summary: Do you want to help build the next big thing in the digital service economy? Do you want to transform an entire industry – just as Lyft, DoorDash, and Amazon have changed the world of transportation, food delivery, and retail? Then this team and role might be for you.
As an Account Manager - Smart Home Services, you are uniquely focused on creating exceptional client experiences. You own every aspect of these strategic relationships – this means striving to align client expectations with Smart Home Services deliverables, and managing project timelines, quality, and budget.
Relationships & results are your middle name, as you:
• Manage all strategic partnerships (internal and external) through consistent communication and clear direction.
• Work with cross-department Subject Matter Experts to develop marketing/media/creative strategies for clients.
• Support client relationship development, and account planning and growth – this includes identifying new opportunities, tailoring business development activities to the specific client environment, and achieving targeted sales and revenue.
• Effectively engage with both executive and operational teams. Provide regular status updates on account initiatives to leadership, particularly to raise any concerns and proactively recommend solutions.
• Coordinate with support resources (e.g. PMO, IT, Training, Finance/Billing) to deliver programs on-time and on-budget.
• Identify trends and issues across projects to improve success of company Operations.
• An In-Home Services (IHS) Team that ranked #1 in customer service by J.D. Power and Associates.
• Successfully partnered with Tier 1 clients (e.g.. Amazon, Samsung and Sears), to diversify our base of business by providing a “field service as a service” offering.
• Boldly disrupted business to stay on the cutting-edge of industry trends (cord-cutting, triple- and quad-play services, increased consumer reliance on broadband).
• A strong commitment to challenge convention and build our wireless future with the nation’s only natively 5G network.
• A long history of leading technological innovation – e.g. revolutionized pay-TV, launched the first and largest OTT provider, and owns one of the largest wireless spectrum holdings for 5G.
• 10+ years demonstrated experience in consultative sales and account management.
• Proven experience building excellent client relationships, and the ability to cultivate and manage C-level and senior-level relationships, within medium and large organizations.
• Proficiency in account planning, an understanding of territory management, and knowledge of the sales process life cycle (from prospecting to close).
• Strong interpersonal skills, with superior written and verbal communication.
• The ability to skillfully deliver presentations with (c-level) contract decision makers.
• A passion for technology (services software or hardware), and strong computer skills.