Forecasting & Demand Channel Analyst
Associate Staffing LLC Englewood, CO
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position will provide in depth analysis of the company’s products/services catalog across multiple channels and customer selling touchpoints. This person’s primary focus is examining the right offer strategy and revenue optimization through each channel. By partnering with each channel owner, the position will aid and manage all price testing and new product strategies to determine optimal profitability and if the product/service should be utilized for the product suit of customer offers. This person will have a large stake in growing the revenue stream for each channel while reporting and understanding the margin associated with the revenue goals. The candidate will need to understanding field reporting and KPI’s to determine impacts to profitability and the overall impact to the P & L of the product/services catalogue. This person will be seen as a key contributor to the revenue generating strategy and will need to be flexible supporting channel owners and executives.
- Develop and maintain pricing tools and profitability models for the entire product/services catalogue and the ability to report profitability within each sales channel.
- Partner with channel owners with pricing and bundling strategies to determine the appropriate offer mix to optimize revenue.
- Ability to articulate lift in promotional strategies and the profitability of each campaign versus the prior run rates.
- Maintain revenue goals with a pricing strategy that aligns with the competitive landscape.
- Improve profit margin on all new and current products/services by identifying appropriate pricing actions that improve revenue, sales rate, conversion, inelasticity, and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to forecast revenue and margin targets based on offers and sell through by each channel to ensure we meet revenue commitments and when new product purchases need to be made.
- Monitor cost and operational factors that will impact margin and understanding the price sensitivity that will impact revenue and margin.
- Experiment with pricing strategies that will optimize revenue based on demographic or geographic factors.
- Create a pilot strategy for new products/services to determine if they should be rolled into the nationwide product catalog. Examples include A/B testing within specific channels and fractional factorial testing.
- Ability to manage data on an AD-HOC basis to understand sell through by channel and product.
- Analyze web logs and onsite data to understand the optimal pricing strategy by channel.
- Ability to synthesize data and recommendations to channel owners and executives on insights and trends
- Stay up to date on industry trends and competitive pricing in the marketplace. #LI
A successful Sales Channel Analyst will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university with an emphasis on Finance, Analytics, or Economics.
- Financial management experience with planning, forecasting, and business analysis
- In-Depth knowledge of Tableau (or similar data visualization platform) a plus
- Proficient with analytical tools such as SQL to take data and draw conclusions based on metrics and performance.
- Excellent organization and time-management skills; results oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible
- Self-starter with ability to be strong team player and work independently in a fast-paced environment
Associate Staffing LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Associate Staffing LLC