*WE ARE CURRENTLY INTERVIEWING AND ONBOARDING DURING THE COVID CRISIS. THIS WILL SIT REMOTE AT FIRST BUT WILL EVENTUALLY BE ONSITE IN DENVER, CO. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE CAN BE PROVIDED FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES*
This position will provide the overall strategic and operational leadership for all aspects of Corporate infrastructure including hardware design and delivery, network technologies, server and storage, WAN, LAN, telephony, system administration, collaboration, directory services, regulatory compliance and hardware. The ideal candidate must have some experience with cloud technologies (AWS/GCP).
· Oversee voice, network, and systems administration teams
· Guide a traditional engineering teams towards IaC and cloud systems
· Provide leadership to the team, motivating, developing and retaining talent who can respond rapidly to the changing needs of the organization.
· Direct daily operations of the team, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
· Handle On-call escalations
· Grow and mentor a strong engineering team; Lead by example with a strong sense of ownership
· Lead teams to organize, prioritize and document tasks and projects; ensures due dates are met.
· Develop, maintains and implements a proactive capacity planning model to support business decisions.
· Coordinates all levels of server, storage, monitoring, etc. changes with appropriate teams to ensure uninterrupted service
· Drive quality and continuous process improvement by objectively tracking SLAs and other key KPIs
· Self-directing individual demonstrating teamwork, organization skills and well-structured working approach given multiple priorities.
· Bring CI/CD sophistication to corporate infrastructure systems
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
· 10 -15 years of infrastructure and management work experience and 5 years of project, business or management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
· 5 years of Security and Infrastructure compliance experience
· Strong writing skills and capability to roll up sleeves and deep dive on issues
· Strong experience providing root cause analysis and capability to drive collaborative resolution across teams.
· Minimum 5+ years’ experience working with virtual platforms and geographically distributed teams
· Advanced ability to communicate complex information to all stakeholders, including those who do not have a technical background.
· Advanced understanding and ability to develop and drive budgeting process.
· Masters in Computer Science with focus on Infrastructure and systems
· Understand CI/CD development methodologies
· Experience directly working with, or leading teams that worked with, public cloud technology (GCP, AWS, Azure)
· Experience in managing or supporting Kubernetes, ECS, or other container management platforms