We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our mortgage team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the mortgage products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving mortgage products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc. highly preferred
All positions start on a contract-to-permanent basis. You are eligible to go permanent after 90 days. Most shifts fall between 6:00am - 6:00pm.