- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
Are you a skilled and dedicated maintenance professional looking to make a tangible impact on residential communities? Join Associa as a Maintenance Technician and contribute to the upkeep and functionality of our managed properties. We are seeking a reliable individual with a passion for ensuring a safe and well-maintained living environment for our residents.
How Our Employees Make an Impact?
Our Maintenance Technicians play a crucial role in enhancing the quality of life for our residents and the value of their properties by:
• Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that building systems operate efficiently and that the physical condition of buildings do not deteriorate.
• Perform maintenance tasks such as carpentry, painting, plumbing and electrical repairs to ensure that the building is properly maintained.
• Clean and repair building fixtures including lights, locks, windows, doors, screens, walls, floors, gutters and drains.
• Operate and perform routine maintenance and repairs on systems & equipment as needed.
What We Offer?
Associa offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, disability insurance, and support with wellness and development initiatives and more. We have been designated Great Place to Work for six consecutive years and many of our locations are awarded as Best and Brightest.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and clients.
• Knowledge of general maintenance requirements, (documentation, safety, required reporting, regulations, etc.).
• Knowledge of electrical and plumbing codes and maintenance requirements, (documentation, safety, required reporting, regulations, etc.).
• Knowledge of OSHA worksite and personal safety requirements.
• Knowledge of State or local governmental safety requirements.
• May be required to provide own basic tools (power drill, power saw, screwdrivers, level, hammer, etc.).
• Ability to safely operate, climb and perform work on ladders (1-2 stories) – 24-28ft.
• Ability to operate smartphone & email (day-to-day operations, basic communication/monthly expense reports).
• Must be able to operate a vehicle from one location to another.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds on a frequent basis.
• 3 -- 5 years of directly related or closely related experience.
With more than 300 branch offices across North America, Associa is building the future of community for more than 7.5 million residents worldwide. Our 15,000+ team members lead the industry with unrivaled education, expertise, and trailblazing innovation. For more than 45 years, Associa has brought positive impact and meaningful value to communities. To learn more, visit www.associaonline.com.
12001 Market StreetReston, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.