Private Duty Caregiver
Assisting Hands Home Care Covington, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Assisting Hands Home Care, a leading locally owned and operated home care provider, is seeking experienced, reliable Caregivers in Northern Kentucky to join our growing team!
Assisting Hands is rapidly growing and has clients throughout the Northern Kentucky area we are looking for experience Caregivers who are open to work 12 hour Days & Overnight shifts .We work to place you close to home, in a time frame that meets your scheduling needs with an ongoing client (s).
We are an essential service for seniors and our care is unmatched thanks to our Caregivers. We truly appreciate the compassionate and reliable care our team has provided to our seniors, most of whom need the assistance to function and benefit greatly from our services. We add life to years for our clients through companionship and care, helping seniors to remain at home and stay socially, mentally and physically active in the safety of their home setting. As a Caregiver you will also help by providing:
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, and grooming
- Meal preparation, adherence to dietary restrictions and company
- Light housekeeping
- Monitoring client condition and communicating to nursing team
- Mobility and fall prevention
- Encouraging and assisting in recreational activities
- Task documentation and communication with Care team
Why Assisting Hands?
- Caring, supportive environment that is professionally managed
- Great starting pay rates with performance based increases
- Paid nationally recognized Dementia Certification training
- Opportunities for overtime
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits including: 401k with Company match, PTO, Insurance and more!
- Mileage reimbursement
- Direct deposit
- Nursing support available 24/7
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information, no paper timesheets or charting!
- One year of professional senior care experience a MUST
- Training such as HHA, CNA, PCA or STNA or equivalent on the job training and experience
- Gait belt experience preferred
- Available every other weekend to work with client
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and perform job functions which require; bending, stooping, pulling, pushing, lifting, walking
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must be able to pass background, reference and drug screening
- Dementia experience a definite plus!
- Licensed, insured driver with own reliable transportation for day shift outings
- CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray or willingness to obtain
APPLY TODAY to the job you can call your work home!
Powered by JazzHR