Private Duty Caregiver- Hiring Immediately
Assisting Hands Home Care Cincinnati, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a new career with the in Home Care ? Are you seeking a steady schedule, great pay and the opportunity to make a difference by caring for a senior in your community? We are welcoming new caregivers weekly, call today to scheduled for your virtual interview
Assisting Hands Home Care, a leading non- medical home care for seniors, is growing and seeking part and full time Caregivers to assist clients with activities of daily living, mobility and companionship. We have immediate openings for Fulltime 12 hour Days & Overnights, along with short shift 9a-1p, 11a-3p , and 4p-8p must be able to work with a steady client in Northern Kentucky .
Caregivers assist clients with activities of daily living, mobility, personal care, medication reminders, light housekeeping and companionship.
- Consistent clients and schedule
- Opportunities for increases
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Paid dementia training
- Referral bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- Disability and life insurance
- Vision and dental plans available
- Supportive, friendly work environment
- Free uniform shirt and PPE
- Heart for service! Must possess genuine caring and desire to make a difference in the life of seniors in your community.
- One year of providing care for seniors in a professional role.
- Licensed, insurable driver with reliable transportation.
- Gait belt training and experience
- Understanding of common illnesses and corresponding care such as diabetes, high blood pressure
- Dementia/ Alzheimer's experience
- HHA, CNA or STNA certification preferred or equivalent training and experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Able to pass a background check, prior employment reference check and drug screen
- Must be able to work every other weekend.
- Prefer a Licensed, Insured Driver
Powered by JazzHR