Are you an experienced Caregiver seeking consistent hours with a senior client with opportunities for overtime, pay increases, benefits and in depth training?
Assisting Hands is welcoming Caregivers weekly for immediate openings (part or full time) in the Hyde Park, Oakley, Madisonville, Kenwood, Evanston, Mariemont and Greater Cincinnati area. We are a thriving non - medical home care company, committed to quality care and making a positive difference in the lives of our senior clients. Our Caregivers make that difference. Join our team!
Caregivers assist clients with activities of daily living, mobility, personal care, meal preparation, recreational activities, light housekeeping and companionship allowing them to remain healthy, safe and comfortable in their homes.
- Top starting pay with opportunities for increases
- Consistent clients and schedule
- Opportunities for overtime
- Paid dementia training
- Paid Vacation
- Health, vision and dental insurance options
- 401 K with Company match
- Referral bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- Disability and life insurance
- Supportive, friendly work environment
- Free uniform shirt and PPE
- "Earnin" app option for pay advances
- Heart for service! Must possess genuine caring and desire to make a difference in the life of seniors in your community.
- One year of providing care for seniors in a professional role: Health Aide, CNA , Residential Aide, PCA or STNA
- Gait belt training and experience strongly preferred
- Dementia/ Alzheimer's experience strongly preferred
- Certification as a Home Health Aide, CNA or STNA preferred or equivalent training and experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to use mobile application for time and record keeping
- Must be able to pass a background check, prior employment reference check and drug screen
- Must be able to work every other weekend.
- Must have your own reliable transportation
- Prefer a Licensed, Insured Driver
Powered by JazzHR
Powered by JazzHR
Assisting Hands Home Care serving Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky