Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? Look no further!
You'll love working for us! Assisting Hands Home Care is a busy, fast growing home care agency currently hiring experienced CNA's and HHA's to provide exceptional home care for our clients across Brevard County. We pay payroll taxes! We are looking for the right applicants who can provide assistance with daily living and personal care services. We strive to find the perfect match between caregiver and client to build a lasting relationship. We have shifts in all beachside areas!
- Bathing / Grooming
- Toileting / Incontinence Care
- Exercise / Walking Assistance
- Transferring Assistance
- Home Safety / Fall Prevention
- Medication Reminders
- Dementia / Alzheimer's Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Laundry / Light Housekeeping
- Running Errands / Grocery Shopping
- Doctor Appointments
- CNA or HHA license
- CPR Certification
- Level II Background Check
- One Year Home Care or Facility Experience
- Valid Driver License and Insured Automobile
- Social Security Card
- HIV/AIDS Certificate
- Alzheimer's Certificate
- Assisting with Self-Administration of Medication Certificate
- Negative TB Screen (Within one year)
- We pay payroll taxes!
- Our owners are the best employers in Brevard! They are a local couple that are actively involved in our agency!
- We pay overtime and give annual raises!
- We work with your schedule to keep you in your area, part time or full time is fine with us!
- Our Client Care Coordinators are devoted to helping you get your requested hours!
- You will have the support of Nurse Care Managers!
- We offer health insurance and 401K benefits!
- We operate as a team and recognize hard work and loyalty!
- We care about our caregivers and believe communication is key!
- We are busy and have hours for you!
Call Lorraine or Lindsey at 321-250-2242 for more information. Give us a call with your questions and schedule an interview today!
We are located at 1240 U.S. 1 in Rockledge.
Assisting Hands - Brevard