Certified CNA or HHA needed DAY HOURS
Assisting Hands - Boston Northwest Lincoln, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description: This position provides custodial and personal care services to clients that contract with Assisting Hands for services under the direction of the Staffing Coordinator in compliance with the Plan of Care.
Education: High School Diploma/GED required
Qualifications: One (1) year experience in the home or long-term care setting is preferred.
Dementia experience needed
MAP certificate is a plus!
Reports to: Staffing Coordinator
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and healthy environment within client’s residence. Duties may include light cleaning and straightening of the bathroom, straightening the sleeping and living areas, washing client's dishes or laundry, and other tasks to maintain cleanliness and safety for the client.
- The performance of all personal care activities contained in a written Plan of Care which may include assisting the client with personal hygiene, ambulation and exercise, eating, dressing, shaving, physical transfer, and other duties as assigned.
- Providing nutritional support as needed.
- Reporting changes in the client’s condition.
- Other activities that are determined necessary and trained on for a specific client
Hours: Dependent on assignment; Shifts available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week and based on availability. Assisting Hands does not guarantee hours.
We are looking for caregivers who can do MORNING shifts. Are you available from 7am-2pm? 8am-2pm? 12pm-6pm?
We need you! Offering high pay, great paid training, support from an RN.
Remote hiring available, join our team from the safety of your home! On your first shift we will provide you will all the necessary PPE. We check in with clients weekly to monitor for symptoms or exposure risks. We will keep you safe!
Call Christa to apply directly 781-819-4136
FLSA Status: Non-exempt, hourly