We offer a Part- time to potential Full-time positions for our clients in our service areas which include: Lexington, Bedford, Arlington, Concord, Billerica, Chelmsford, Watertown, Winchester, Acton, Carlisle, Tewksbury, Waltham, Belmont, Lincoln, Lowell, Dracut, Medford, and Somerville clients.
We are looking for caregivers who can do MORNING HOURS. Are you flexible with your schedule? Please call us!
We are looking for only the best caregivers; our compensation matches our standards.
Come work with a team where you will be heard, respected and feel like part of a family.
We are also offering the option to get hired remotely. You can join orientation from the comfort of your home!
We provide all of our caregivers PPE, Paid remote training modules to help you continue learning and advancing your skills, a full time RN who can answer your questions/concerns.
We want to keep you safe and happy!
Education: High School Diploma/GED required
Qualifications: One (1) year experience in the home or long-term care setting is preferred.Must be a certified CNA or Home Health Aide in the state of MassachusettsMust be CPR certifiedNot required but preferred- Drivers license
MAP certification is a PLUS
Reports to: Staffing Coordinator
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and healthy environment within client’s residence. Duties may include light cleaning and straightening of the bathroom, straightening the sleeping and living areas, washing client's dishes or laundry, and other tasks to maintain cleanliness and safety for the client.
- The performance of all personal care activities contained in a written Plan of Care which may include assisting the client with personal hygiene, ambulation and exercise, eating, dressing, shaving, physical transfer, and other duties as assigned.
- Providing nutritional support as needed.
- Reporting changes in the client’s condition.
- Other activities that are determined necessary and trained on for a specific client
FLSA Status: Non-exempt, hourly PAY range- pay rate is dependent on level of experience & certification ($14-16.50/hr)
To learn more about Assisting Hands and the available job opportunities please call Sherin Aygun, the HR Coordinator at 781-819-4136 or at email@example.com
Assisting Hands - Boston Northwest