CAREGIVER -- Certified
For COVID-free Assisted Living Community.
If you are patient and friendly with excellent communication skills, you will love working with our motivated and appreciated long-term team of care staff who strive every day to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Very pleasant working conditions. Fun, long-term staff, wonderful residents and families.
Competitive wages depending on experience, certification and references.
Job Type: Full-or part time; schedule assigned at employer's discretion and need
· Follows instructions and protocols
· Help clients take prescribed medication
· Assist clients with ambulation and mobility
· Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
· Prepare meals & perform housekeeping
· Report any unusual incidents
· Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
· Willingness to learn about and strictly adhere to safety and health standards
· Proficiency in taking vital signs including BP, pulse, temp, Sp02, FSBS helpful
· Some experience with 02 concentrators and basic medical equipment helpful
· Knowledge of housekeeping activities and cooking with willingness to learn about
· Respectful and compassionate
· Good time management skills
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong ethics. Respect for others.
· Physical endurance
· Reliability is a must
As an assisted living community, we have provided the highest quality PPE to our staff AND their families since the start of this pandemic. We have N95's, highest quality disinfectant, etc. and access to the CV-19 vaccine.
Assisted Living Homes