Dementia Caregiver / CNA - AM + PM
Assisted Living & Memory Care Castro Valley, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking caregivers to work with our residents that have dementia and other neurological disorders. We are looking for new team players that are compassionate, willing to learn, reliable and honest.
- Caregiving experience is preferred, but not required. (We will train you!)
- Must be able to work weekends. Saturday or Sunday (At least one weekend day)
What We Offer:
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Overtime opportunities
- On - Call positions available on all shifts
- Flexible Scheduling
- Holiday Pay
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Drug Free Workplace
You can help keep our seniors safe while earning a paycheck. If you’ve lost your job during the COVID-19 pandemic or are looking for a meaningful new career, consider a rewarding opportunity within our senior care community. A list of current openings can be found at https://frontiermgmtcareers.com/. We have temporary and permanent positions available immediately. We offer exceptional wages and can get you back on your feet quickly. Not only that, but work at our community is more than just a job – it’s supporting our seniors when they need it most. Know someone who has lost a job to COVID-19? Send this post their way.
Assisted Living & Memory Care
5980 Sunol BoulevardCastro Valley, CA