AssistRx has engineered the perfect blend of technology and talent (you) to provide life sciences companies with an efficient solution to improve patient uptake, visibility and outcomes. Our talented team members provide therapy and healthcare system expertise to help patients achieve better results from care.
A growing organization, AssistRx views our people as our strongest asset. Join us as we continue to make a difference....
This position is responsible for assisting the Pharmacist in the fulfillment of prescriptions. The Pharmacy Technician will participate in the technical functions of the practice of pharmacy including performing prescription input, packaging, inventory and record keeping requirements as well as manipulative or repetitive tasks relating to the processing of a prescription order in a licensed pharmacy. The Pharmacy Technician will practice under the rules and regulation of Florida Board of Pharmacy and Federal Pharmacy Law.
- Performs record keeping, packaging, and other tasks related to the fulfillment and dispensing of prescriptions.
- Contacts physicians for missing or required information.
- Takes incoming calls responding to patient requests and routing calls as needed to appropriate team members.
- Collects pertinent patient information.
- Assists Pharmacist in the maintenance of procedures and records in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certificates, licenses and registrations required:
- Florida Pharmacy Technician
- National Pharmacy Technician license required within 6 months from hire date
- Computer skills preferred: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Teams)
- 2-4 years experience as a pharmacy technician in a licensed pharmacy, preferred.
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal.
Location: 2400 Sand Lake Road, Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32809
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire