AssistRx has engineered the perfect blend of technology and talent (you) to provide life sciences companies with an efficient solution to improve patient uptake, visibility, and outcomes. Our talented team members provide therapy and healthcare system expertise to help patients achieve better results from care.
A growing organization, AssistRx views our people as our strongest asset. Join us as we continue to make a difference....
The Pharmacy Inventory Manager manages the operational and inventory relationship with assigned pharmaceutical manufacturers including at corporate and Regional/National/Senior Management levels. Responsible for the management of the physical pharmacy inventory and documentation of inventory counts within appropriate systems. Oversees ordering and inventory turn management of Manufacturing Partners Product. Manges internal relationships, reporting and auditing with Pharmacy Operations, Accounting, Legal, and Quality.
- Manage the operational relationship with assigned pharmaceutical manufacturers including at corporate and Regional/National/Senior Management levels.
- Coordinate key implementations for new and expanded existing offerings.
- Demonstrated professional writing skills, the ability to create business plans, build and work with spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
- Possess initiative to plan for and complete daily activities with minimal direction.
- Responsible of reporting metrics to the staff and upper management on a regular basis and making staffing decisions to meet the business need
- Develop and operationally manage Product Support
- Measure, monitor and report on KPIs with client as well as internal standards
- Develop and adhere to budgetary guidelines
- Develop and implement customized Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to accommodate the specific needs of all product inventories.
- Manage data to ensure efficiency, good productivity and avoid duplication of efforts, etc.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis as directed by the Director of Pharmacy Operations
- Responsible for providing employees with timely, candid and constructive feedback; developing employees to their full potential and providing challenging opportunities that enhance employee career growth; developing the appropriate talent pool to ensure adequate bench strength and succession planning; recognizing and rewarding employees for accomplishments
- Coordinate weekly/Monthly pharmacy inventories
- Prepare and Report critical usage data to specific manufacturers as required.
- Track inventory usagemaintain appropriate levels (Min/Max and reorder points)
- Maintain and assure accuracy of Pharmacy Operating System Product Files.
- Maintain stock in Pharmacy production areas for increased operational efficiencies.
- Coordinate and assist with outside pharmacy audits
- Assist with new program development and implementation from inventory management.
- Oversee, Manage, Follow-up and Report on pharmacy patient returns.
- Manage quarantined product and destruction.
- Pharmacy oversight and contact for manufacturer recalled product.
- Manage Inventory replenishment from Manufacturers.
- Cross train on Pharmacy fulfillment and shipping procedures.
- Support Quality department on reconciliation and error investigations
- Support Quality department with internal audits.
o Mange physical count
o Reconcile discrepancies of Pharmacy Operating System and Accounting System inventory to physical count
(must be met in order to perform the job at the required level)
- This position requires registration with the Florida Board of Pharmacy.
- Candidates must provide proof of registration prior to being hired.
- Ability to express ideas clearly both written and oral communications.
- Ability to enter data correctly.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and multi-task abilities.
- Strong computer skills required; minimally Microsoft Word or Excel software applications.
- 3-5 years related experience in Pharmacy setting.
- 3-5 years experience in Finance/Accounting or Purchasing
- Possess excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Advanced PC skills in Windows environment
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Associates or bachelors degree
- Prior supervisory experience
Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire