Finance - Mutual Funds - Entry Level
Asset Staffing Nashville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Exciting opportunity for an Ops Client Services Specialist
The Operations Client Services Specialist is a representative in the Client Services team
supporting internal clients with any account opening and maintenance questions. In addition, other Ops Client Service Specialist support internal and/or external Wealth Management Americas clients in the areas of Client Support, Branch Support, Product Support and/or Key Segments.
Primary responsibilities: Answer inbound calls from branch personal. Provide support and guidance with internal clients involving the maintenance of the Client's accounts associated with the Firm's investment products and providing estimated time frames for requests to be completed.
• Financial services/Banking/ Brokerage experience preferred
• Exceptional phone conversation skills
• Able to perform efficiently in a fast-paced, changing environment, handling a wide variety of tasks
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills
• Ability to be self-motivated and succeed in a team atmosphere
• Candidates must have flexibility in work schedule. Hours of operation for this team are Monday – Friday, 8 AM until 6 PM. ( 8 hour shift between these times) Superior customer-centric focus, with proven ability to thoroughly resolve customer
• Bachelor degree is preferred
• Background in financial services
• Four year degree in related field
Successful completion of the SIE exam is a plus (first half of the Series 7 exam)