Financial Services Firm located in NYC seeks Annuities Client Service Representative
Working under the direction of the Structured Settlements (SS) Manager and following established procedures, the SS Representative is responsible for the handling and preparation of medical records (“medicals”) and supporting documents from our brokers and the creation of case files for the SS underwriters to review. The position is expected to provide service excellence to our brokers and internal customers. The SS Representative is also expected to contribute towards the success of projects designed to improve or enhance our service and workflow.
• Gather medical records (“medicals”) sent by our brokers via Email and Fax
• Input client and broker information into database tracking system
• Create case files for the underwriters to review
• Act as a liaison between the brokers and the underwriters
• Initiate communication with brokers when necessary to clarify broker and/or client information
• Maintain case files and purge old files
• Participate in projects when necessary
High School diploma and/or 2 or more years Annuity administrative experience
Basic computer skills/Good telephone skills
The SS Representative will be expected to accurately input client and broker information into our database tracking system and create case files for the underwriters to review.
The SS Representative is responsible for the performance of his or her duties in a timely manner and in accordance with established procedures.
The SS Representative will be expected to initiate communication with our brokers to clarify client and/or broker information.
Promptly communicates Rush and Mediation cases to the SS underwriters. Updates the database and the underwriters regarding changes in client and/or broker information when processing and distributing rework cases.
For immediate consideration contact: