- Expired: December 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Account Manager - Inside Phone Sales
Since 1984, Asset Marketing Services, LLC has specialized in marketing high quality collectible coins from mints around the world. We're an inside telesales organization with over 130+ Account Managers.
Account Manager Sales Position:
Due to an abundance of new customer names generated from our marketing efforts, we are in a significant growth mode for full time and part time positions. We are looking for experienced and professional Account Managers to join our telesales team! While no previous coin knowledge is necessary; you must be a great storyteller, have a charismatic personality, be trainable, driven to succeed and have the ability to overcome objections.
- $85K first year with $50K base + uncapped commission, bonuses and incentives
- 82% of our Account Managers make $100k or more
- Nearly 20% of our Account Managers make over $200k
- While the top two Account Managers each make over $500K per year
- Competitive Benefit Package:
- Health, vision, dental, company paid basic life coverage, disability plans and 401k Employer Match
- 16 PTO days, 8 paid holidays PLUS up to another 26 additional paid days off for attaining performance goals!
- Work from home offered
- Monday- Friday, flexible 40-hour/week schedule
- No cold calling; warm leads only
- No Travel
- Proprietary product line, with new products weekly. Our coins are rare, unique pieces of history that tell a story!
- Loyal repeat customers
- Professional customer service department
- Experienced management team
- Paid Individualized and Group Training
- Paid sales incentives including trips to exciting destinations, automobiles and even home remodels!
Job Duties: Present customers with rare and unique collectible coins. Which includes obtaining coins for specific customers, and negotiating payment terms to encourage long-term, repeat future sales relationships as well as attaining sales goals including revenue, new account creation, dials, and talk time.
- Must have minimum high school diploma
- 2+ years of sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of sales presentation and closing strategies
- Strong ethics, trustworthy and honesty is required
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Display a confident and determined sales approach
- Have resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Ability to be persistent and persevere
- Be trainable/coachable
- Maintain a professional, helpful attitude
Asset Marketing Services, LLC
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
BusinessView all jobs at Asset Marketing Services, LLC
Get fresh Inside Sales Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.